What the Stuck?

/ What the Stuck? #11  
It always amazes me when people on here say that the dealer is not important. :confused3:

Sounds like you have a good one.

I guess that depends on your ability to sort things out by yourself or with online sources. I bought my tractor from an out of state dealer. Not only did that dealer have the best price I avoided paying sales tax.

/ What the Stuck? #12  
A good dealer is a valuable resource but not absolutely essential. Good examples of two different scenarios right in this thread. ;)

/ What the Stuck? #13  
My Kubota is the only vehicle I own where the filters are in - more or less - convenient locations. They must have made the design engineers take a shot at filter removal before final location approval. The others are a new adventure in exploration & extraction.

+1 !!
I had to take out the steering shaft on my 2004 Chevy Tracker to change the oil filter! Not much easier on my 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara. On that vehicle, you have to remove the manifold heat shroud and skid plate to get at the filter. With the exception of a stuck filter now and then, they have been a piece of cake to change on all 5 Kubotas I've owned.

/ What the Stuck? #14  
When I did my first service on my l3540 (1000 hours, bought it at 950 hours with a brand new motor) I had trouble with one of the filters coming off. Called my dealer and he said to lay into it more, even thought I gave it a hard go from the start. Well I gave it all I had and finally got her off, but I was seeing stars. I remembered that when I put them all back on.

Just south of Albany, NY here, sick of the mud yet?