What to Look for Before Buying YM2000

/ What to Look for Before Buying YM2000 #11  
California said:
Think of that terrible racket as the sound of raw power. :D You might want to compare what your hear, to the sound file at the bottom of my sig photos (referenced below).

That's what 20.5 to 1 compression sounds like :)

You can trust that you would get a "top-notch" tractor from Wayne at LMTC

Bruce

/ What to Look for Before Buying YM2000 #12  
Have to say I looked at a few compact tractors from private individuals before buying my 1610D from LMTC. I had great fears of buying something used and no warranty. Soon ruled that type of purchase out. Advice and posts here by TBN members helped me choose a dealer (LMTC) that has stood behind the 1610D I purchased. I had no idea what UTDA was but soon learned to appreciate what they do for the used tractor business, especially the ROPS with me being in WV and steep ground galore! I had a six month warranty as well!

I have had two seal leaks on this 1610D tractor, one was a brake stub axle and the other a wheel axle seal. Both were sent to me along with new collars and a fanbelt at no charge. Phone guidance was there if I needed help on the job. The axle seal I know is a problem any time a tractor is transported bound down with chains and binders. Does not matter if the unit is new or old, it can deform seals.

Point is if you need a YM2000 LMTC will treat you right. By the way, your tractor will arrive without the old faded paint and a pile of dirt and grease on it if that matters to you! :) LMTC has old and new references out there for you to use also, they are free, take advantage of all that free stuff you can!Then again there is always that new JD or Kubota at 2-4 times the price of a pretty good Yanmar.

Bret in WV