What's a Woods blower worth?

/ What's a Woods blower worth? #1  

cold1313

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M4D-071 Kubota F3990
Might have the opportunity to purchase a used Woods blower. I think it's from 2013 - 2015. 74" wide. Used 3 times with a total hour run time of probably less than 3 hours.

It's a neighbor's blower, so not a stranger or anything.

/ What's a Woods blower worth?
I think they are around $2,800 - $3k new?

Manual rotation, not hydraulic

/ What's a Woods blower worth? #3  
Part of the deal is whether the unit was stored inside and not rusty. A blower needs fairly smooth surfaces to work properly. If it is all rusted and pitted, you would have to deal with that. Whether it was run in salt. What you offer is also related to your present and future relation to your neighbor. Good luck...!!!! Run time is not as important as condition it is in, if he wants to get rid of it at a fair price, if he cut the PTO shaft down too short for your tractor, etc....

Last edited:
   / What's a Woods blower worth? #4  
Woods has a good reputation- I would hesitate based on brand.

/ What's a Woods blower worth?
Stored indoors. Looks new.

/ What's a Woods blower worth? #6  
I would think a couple grand would be a good price. Depends if he wants all his money back, or just wants to get rid of it. Pictures would help. Go for it...!!!

/ What's a Woods blower worth? #7  
A year ago I was quoted around $3400 for that exact model Woods, new. I don't know of any changes in the design. As others noted, condition matters and you'll have to inspect it. If it's in like-new condition, it might be worth as much as $3000 or so. Something like Craigs list or Tractorhouse is a good bet to find what other people are asking for similar models.