What's this all about??

/ What's this all about?? #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
What\'s this all about??

Click on posts tonight and this is what I get many times.

See the attached picture. This has done this a couple of times.

murph

Attachments

• 650581-untitled.JPG
    650581-untitled.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 282
   / What's this all about?? #2  
Re: What\'s this all about??

Murph,

I get that frequently (and for several months now).
It's as if the last post wants to start a new page but page control doesn't put it out on the last page.

/ What's this all about?? #3  

Is it only on the latest posts?

Can you describe it a little more?

-Ibrahim

/ What's this all about??

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is it only on the latest posts?

Can you describe it a little more?

-Ibrahim )</font>

This has been happening for about a month now. Not a big deal but I do have to log out of TBN and go back in to get to the thread. I can go to all other threads with out loggin out and bac in just not the one. Also please remember that I am using Firefox not IE explorer. I don't know if this is a problem or not. Actually if it is Firefox it is not a big deal, it does not happen much.

murph

/ What's this all about?? #5  

Well, when you go to a page, it is supposed to calculate how to divide up the pages. It could be a bug on our side. I'll look at it.

-Ibrahim

/ What's this all about?? #6  

For me, that problem is happening less often than it used to happen. Seems there were changes roughly a year ago that started the problem, and if there was no post I would just go back one 'page' and find it at the bottom of the list.

/ What's this all about?? #7  

Murph, it must be because it's <font color="blue">blue</font>. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funny, my <font color="green">green</font> never has problems! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What's this all about?? #8  

I have been getting that screen I think ever since I have been at TBN. It hasn't occured in a while but it wouldn't surprise me to see it again. I usually get that result after clicking the subject title.

/ What's this all about?? #9  

Wow, I thought that I was the only one that was having that problem. I have been having it happen, every once in while for what seems like for ever.

/ What's this all about?? #10  

I've had the same thing, Murph, but it's been pretty seldom, and if I click on the "refresh" it's straightened out, so I just assumed it might be my computer.