When Your Tractor is Not The Right Tool For The Job

/ When Your Tractor is Not The Right Tool For The Job #11  
I just wonder - is this video what the rest of the world thinks of us who own/use tractors??

This fellow is a TRUE moron. He is bound to run out of "repair money" or end up hurting himself.

/ When Your Tractor is Not The Right Tool For The Job #12  
I don't know how you managed to watch and listen to that guy ramble on for 12 seconds. 1 hour 6 minute video? yikes, no way, life's too short.
Actually it was about at the one minute mark I realized he was clueless... the 12 second comment was a miss type on my part....

/ When Your Tractor is Not The Right Tool For The Job #13  
Actually it was about at the one minute mark I realized he was clueless... the 12 second comment was a miss type on my part....
I wondered. I read that and then started watching the video and trying to see something in the drone footage that you were referring to. ;) I gave up watching about a minute and a half in.

/ When Your Tractor is Not The Right Tool For The Job #14  
Skipped around in the video to where he had the breakage (around the 12 minute mark). While I'd agree that that machine isn't the right one for the job, in fairness to him, that break could have happened easily if he was just brush hogging grass and happened to run over a stick that got wedged up in there the wrong way.

/ When Your Tractor is Not The Right Tool For The Job #15  
I stumbled across this video this morning and decided to share it as a great example of what not to do. This is an example of picking the wrong tool for the job. This guy wasted more time and money using this tractor to do land clearing when he could have easily hired the job out to a guy with a Cat 953 or 963 and been done with it in a day. Work smarter not harder folks!

Looks to me like just another idiot showing the word how stupid he actually is (note the folded down ROPS) right away. About as useless as teats on a boar hog...

I only watch YT video's for entertainment and nothing more as most are chock full of mis information. That and I get to see all the surrounding junk they have as the camera records EVERYTHING as most YT creators don't seem to comprehend.

/ When Your Tractor is Not The Right Tool For The Job #16  
Sometimes interesting for what they don't say but what they do.

One YT guy was using something like a DR brush mower to cut 6' tall brush on his flat lot. Takes a break after warning his viewers to take rest breaks as needed. A few episodes later, he apparently bought a L3901 + brush cutter with 0% financing, and cut down the rest in 3 hours.