Where can one purchase repair and/or replacement parts for a

/ Where can one purchase repair and/or replacement parts for a #1  

jraquel

Tractor
2007 new holland TN55
Hello,

My first posting.

Where can one buy, online, repair and replacement parts for a New Holland TN55 tractor?

Seems like there is no place, at least I can not find one in all the searching I have done. :confused:

Thanks and Have a Great Day,

Jraquel

/ Where can one purchase repair and/or replacement parts for a

Thanks Steve.

I looked there but still could not find a rebuild kit for my injector pump. Not sure I need one yet, but was trying to find something in case I did need it. Having trouble getting fuel to the injectors. The fuel just trickles out of the lines at the injectors.

Checked with a mechanic at a former New Holland dealer (they do not work on them anymore, changed to a different manufacturer). He suggested removing the solenoid and looking for metal shavings inside. If metal there, the pump is gone. But also said to try bleeding the air through the solenoid hole first, if no signs of metal and then bleed through the other lines.

jraquel

/ Where can one purchase repair and/or replacement parts for a #4  
we have people who will help with these things. 877-260-3528. Sometimes the online catalogs are tough to use.

Sorry so long getting back.:)

I am looking for a fuel shut off solenoid valve for my TN55 New Holland right now. Anyone know what the part number might be? I pulled it out and the only number I could find was "084". I have power to the solenoid but it does not seem to be reacting ("CLICKING")

Also does anyone know about what the pressure should be coming out of the pump?

Ralph

/ Where can one purchase repair and/or replacement parts for a #6  
Did you check with Messick's?

Did you check with Messick's?

Not yet. I just yesterday (Sunday) discovered the solenoid was not or seemed to be not working.

Since it is around a $30.00 fix, I was going to change it before proceeding further with other suggestions.

Will call today (Monday).

Thanks,
Ralph