Which belt???

/ Which belt??? #4  
Several yrs ago I installed a set of new belts on my rd baler. I just put my baler to "baling hay" It's baled nearly 10,000 bales since then.

/ Which belt??? #7  
No, put them on and bale. I bought a set from usbalerbelts and have been running them many years on my 630.
I had a 630 years ago then a 648 then a 475 with gathering wheels and traded that on the Kubota BV. Never replaces a belt or bearing. Keep them 5 years, depreciate them fully and down the road they go. 630 or 475 I had I believe was twine only. I despise twine today. Net for me and over the edge too. I never wash any hay tools either, just blow them off and keep them greased and change disc knives when they need changing.

/ Which belt??? #8  
I had a 630 years ago then a 648 then a 475 with gathering wheels and traded that on the Kubota BV. Never replaces a belt or bearing. Keep them 5 years, depreciate them fully and down the road they go. 630 or 475 I had I believe was twine only. I despise twine today. Net for me and over the edge too. I never wash any hay tools either, just blow them off and keep them greased and change disc knives when they need changing.

Yeah, 630 twine only and slow compared to new machine.

It was well loved when I got it and I've replaced most of the bearings, all belts, the CV shaft, most chains, one tension spring + broke the main drive roller last year. Have more in parts than was paid for the baler well used but total sum of purchase price and parts still fraction of a new baler for me. I know way too much about working on it.

I shed everything, air clean unless muddy then only what is needed for that. I do pressure wash disc mower curtain and it still looks new many years later. Oil change and knife change keeps mower happy.

/ Which belt??? #9  
You know how to lace them? Curious

Usbalerbelts ones I bought were cut to correct length and had the alligator lacing done, even came with new pins.

I do have a lacing tool and keep spliced and pins on hand, my old belt set had many splices.