Which Deeres are MADE in USA???

/ Which Deeres are MADE in USA??? #1  

greyhound788

Which Deeres are MADE in USA???

I'm told that most Deeres are made in Japan, and that the 5103 and 5105 are made in India.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifis this rumor or fact?
I would like to buy an American made tractor.... HELP??!!

Many thanks and best regards,

Fred B.
New Hampshire

/ Which Deeres are MADE in USA??? #2  
Re: Which Deeres are MADE in USA???

u would need to by over i think it is 100 hp for an american made tractor. look for the id plate on the tractor it will tell u were it is made.

/ Which Deeres are MADE in USA??? #3  

The 3x20's, and 4x20's are made here in Augusta, GA. There are parts from around the world, but still 'made in USA'. There have been recent good threads listing the ones made in India, and Mexico. But most CUTS are here as well as the larger tractors. Some searching will give you the answers you may want.

/ Which Deeres are MADE in USA??? #4  

I think most are assembled in USA with parts from around the world. Also, the John Deere engines are made in USA. Of course the Yanmar engine they use extensively is made in Japan.

The smaller lawn tractors I think are built in Japan.

/ Which Deeres are MADE in USA??? #5  

I believe all the lawn and garden tractors, even the low end units, are US (most or all at Horicon).

Most of the "Ten" and now the "Twenty" series are assembled in Augusta, Georgia with enough 'points' to qualify for a "Made in USA" country of origin rating (whatever that implies exactly).

The 5000-Twenties, 5000-Twenty-Fives, and 5000-05's are also Georgia built, but the 5000-03's are from a Deere plant in India.

Only a few of the smaller Ten series CUTs (and perhaps now their newer replacements) as well as the 790/990 are made in Japan.

/ Which Deeres are MADE in USA??? #6  

Deere, New Holland, Kubota, etc are mostly "Made in the USA" under the terms that these companies use to determine that. Fact is, its impossible to buy a 100% American made tractor. They all outsource some major component to other countries.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC Welding Power Source Single Phae (A33349)
Miller Dialarc 250...
(Approx 25) 4ft x 8ft Plywood. (A33079)
(Approx 25) 4ft x...
KUBOTA B6100E DIESEL TRACTOR (A34011)
KUBOTA B6100E...
Wood Fence Posts Bundle 5"x7' (32 posts) (A34007)
Wood Fence Posts...
Toy John Deere 12A combine (A34236)
Toy John Deere 12A...
WORK TRUCK BED W/HITCHES & BUMPER (A34011)
WORK TRUCK BED...