Comparison Which tractors have buddy seats?

/ Which tractors have buddy seats? #1  

npaden

Platinum Member
Tractor
2011 LS U5030C
Okay, this seems like the complete opposite way to think about picking out a tractor, but I'm seriously considering upgrading to a tractor so that my 3 year old son would be able to ride with me occasionally.

My brother in law has a John Deere 6420 and he let my son ride with him in the buddy seat and my son absolutely LOVED it. I've been debating on upgrading to a cab tractor for years, but this may end up actually getting me over the hump and pull the trigger. Of course I haven't found one for less than $50,000 so I may just be dreaming for a while.

So John Deere has the buddy seats now available in the 5545 series tractors, Kubota has them in the 105s?

What about Case and New Holland?

Any others out there. I would like something in the 50 - 70hp range to be able to haul it with a 3/4 ton truck about 100 miles each way to my hunting property. I doubt I'll be able to choke down the pricetag on a new tractor, but I would love to know what my options are.

Anyone have an all inclusive list?

Thanks, Nathan

/ Which tractors have buddy seats? #2  
I test drove a MF, 64xx I think, or the 54xx, which had a buddy seat.
My Case IH has a good area in the rear left of the cab that my kids can sit on... only for a little joy ride, not when working.

/ Which tractors have buddy seats? #3  
:D
Why look beyond the ones you found?
;)

/ Which tractors have buddy seats? #4  
My son put a buddy seat in our Case CX80 for his kids 3&5. Many tractors have plenty of room to install one, so if you are willing to do a little work you can get a good used one. The new tractor price is getting a little hard to swallow for me.