Who has one? Farmtrac 360 or 390

/ Who has one? Farmtrac 360 or 390 #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You have a very good memory! )</font>

Hmmmmm......

My wife says otherwise! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I very much remember when you were deciding about buying the 360. We had a few PM's about it because I was VERY interested in what you thought about it.

I don't recall that you'd mentioned the wimpy loader, though.

Glad to hear that you're pleased with the decision to get it. I remember that you were REALLY looking at a lot of possibilities back then. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Who has one? Farmtrac 360 or 390
Thanks Dave,
I understand that you have several options when it comes to the FEL.

It's good to hear that you would buy it again. Says a lot. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Who has one? Farmtrac 360 or 390 #13  
I think I paid $13,000 delivered.

It had something like 22 hours on it and could pass for brand new off the lot.

It still looks pretty good right now /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yooper Dave

Thanks. At 22 hrs. I'd say that it was new, and that is a great price with FEL. I'd say you got a very good deal.

/ Who has one? Farmtrac 360 or 390 #15  
I don't have a 360 or 390 Farm Trac but I do have a 300 and I have about 80 some hrs. on it now and I really like it. It has a BH,FEL,and 6 foot finish mower with it. Had a problem with the bh hydraulics. service man came and changed the main pressure relief valve and it was ok for a while and now I'm having trouble again? Going to have to call the dealer again. If I don't use it for a couple hrs. the bucket starts uncurling. boom lowers down and stabilizers start droping down. I never had a tractor before and I don't know if this normal for this back hoe or not. The service man said they all leak down. Sounds wrong to me? I tow with a Chevy 350 and an 18 foot trailer with a beaver tail 7000Lb capcity. I should have went with at least 20'. Just makes it with FEL & BH on. The trailer pulls pretty good. Has brakes on both axels.

Thanks Don,

I don't know much about FEL or BH either, but I don't think it should leak down in just a few hours. I'd get the dealer on it with only 80 hrs. You certainly have enough truck. I'm debating if my 150 is enough. Sure would like a 250.