Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,881  
I've had (3) motorcycles over the years... Honda Hawk 400cc at 18 years old, Honda CR600 (?) and a BMW K1100 until 10 years ago. None since.
I had the most fun on the Honda Hawk over 60k miles. The other two bikes were miserable to ride. If I ever get another bike it will be a decked out Honda Goldwing.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,882  
I've had (3) motorcycles over the years... Honda Hawk 400cc at 18 years old, Honda CR600 (?) and a BMW K1100 until 10 years ago. None since.
I had the most fun on the Honda Hawk over 60k miles. The other two bikes were miserable to ride. If I ever get another bike it will be a decked out Honda Goldwing.
I have 2 Kawasakis in the garage now, plated for the road.... small stuff, by N. American standards, with the KLX300 being added last year.

I like Honda just fine.... have seriously looked @ a few models over the years... the Kaws were the right deal/time.

I have a very soft spot in my heart for the 400 Hawk. A good friend a few years older than myself, went away to college and bought a Hawk while there. He used to get back home now and then on the Hawk, and generously taught me to ride on his brand-new machine.

He too rode the wheels off his... maintained well, but ridden hard.... IIRC he did the top-end at least once, with all the miles he put on.

Rgds, D.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,883  

Don't think it could be a CR 600, the CR 500 was their big open class motocrosser.
Maybe the XR 600?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,884  
If I ever get another bike it will be a decked out Honda Goldwing.

My brother has been a Goldwing rider for years...puts a couple hundred thousand miles on one and then trades it off for a new one. He loves them because they are totally trouble free and smooth as silk going down the road. This is his latest that he bought last year:

Goldwing 2023r.jpg