Oil & Fuel why do my mahindra 7060 blow blue smoke from the exhaust after about 5-10 minutes of doing work?

/ why do my mahindra 7060 blow blue smoke from the exhaust after about 5-10 minutes of doing work? #1  

mahindrarob

Tractor
mahindra/7060
changed filters both fuel and air and even checked the turbo-charger.

/ why do my mahindra 7060 blow blue smoke from the exhaust after about 5-10 minutes of doing work? #2  
Any oil usage?

/ why do my mahindra 7060 blow blue smoke from the exhaust after about 5-10 minutes of doing work?
when it happen I shut it down and park it, so the use of oil is not noticeable.

/ why do my mahindra 7060 blow blue smoke from the exhaust after about 5-10 minutes of doing work? #5  
Bad oil seal in turbo or oil return line from turbo back to engine?

Last edited:
   / why do my mahindra 7060 blow blue smoke from the exhaust after about 5-10 minutes of doing work?
My Mahindra 7060 is flashing a 3 code. the manual state that my throttle sensor need adjusting or replacing. I still have the blue smoke issue. will that throttle positioning sensor have anything to do with my blue smoke issue and where is that positioning sensor located. on top of the egr valve is a electrical component that operate like a pot as vacuum is applied to the egr valve is that the sensor? I keep checking my oil level and temperature gauge. temperature is normal no excessive use of oil. note: it doesn't constantly blow blue smoke and it is more noticeable when it needs to govern-up for working going up hill, if I sink my plow, going in reverse after stopping, also I'm using my ac.

Ruffdog after my explanation of my tractor action under those particular conditions do you still think it is a restriction of oil to or from my turbocharger? is there any other suggestion to my fix out there? short of taking it to the dealership and pay the cost of my tractor for repairs i would like to utilize the little mechanical skills i have acquired over the years.

/ why do my mahindra 7060 blow blue smoke from the exhaust after about 5-10 minutes of doing work? #8  
Being that the overall loss of oil is not much, it more than likely would need a bunch of troubleshooting to solve. It could even be something like a seal on a valve stem that is allowing oil past. Maybe someone with more diesel experience......????