Why I won't use PayPal again

/ Why I won't use PayPal again #21  
The times I have used Paypal, I have received a confirmation E-mail for every transaction. I wouldn't mind getting that for all my credit cards. That way any suspicious activity would be immediatly noticed.

I don't think any of the wives woudl go along with that idea :mad: I wouldn't want my husband to know before I even got home that I charged something as he had goten an e-mnail or text message. The women who are the ones primarily buying the kids clothes and shoes and everything else typically choose their time to tell hubby.

Of course if you were the wife at home and saw a charge in the middle of the afternoon for the no tell motel you mght liek that service. :D

/ Why I won't use PayPal again #22  
If you want to read some real horror stories. After reading this you will close you account immediately - I know I did.

Welcome to PayPalSucks.com, PayPal Lawsuit, PayPal Alternative, PayPal Complaints, Fraud & Evil behind the PayPal system!

When I buy anything off e-bay I use an escrow service. I pay the escrow company, get the goods, check them out, if everything is OK then i release the funds. Even if I have to pay for the escrow service it's still worth it.

The one story i heard a guy sold his camera sent it to a guy the guy complained there was nothing in the box ebay gave the other guy 100% money back. The scam artist got the camera for free.

/ Why I won't use PayPal again #23  
If you want to read some real horror stories. After reading this you will close you account immediately - I know I did.Welcome to PayPalSucks.com, PayPal Lawsuit, PayPal Alternative, PayPal Complaints, Fraud & Evil behind the PayPal system!

Is it any surprise that that website is sponsored by Paypal's competition? :rolleyes:

Any credit card company, bank, financial institution, etc., that has millions of customers will have lots of problems and complaints. Luckily, Paypal has been improving and becoming more customer-friendly over the years and I still rate their service highly. :)

/ Why I won't use PayPal again #24  
Oh yea they all have the stories, I think we tend not to give praise where we find it.Ive had a terrible time for 10 years off and on with Dish Network. But when I finally dumped the dish, they were fine to break the agreement.I was impressed by that alone . I had trees growth and thats why I left. But i have seen many story's about them.
Anything is gonna have some negative feedback,