Why is it...

/ Why is it... #12  
Reminds me when I was putting in stairs down to my pier, about a 40' drop and 50 degree slope. If I wanted something to slide down the hill, it would never make it very far. I had setup a chute with some plastic tarp to help slide sacks of concrete down. I think one of the sacks made it half way, but the rest would stall after a few feet and I'd have to rope down and nudge them along. And I remember one time trying to slide a 4' level down to my brother in law and it hung up on every mountain laurel on the hill. But when I accidentally dropped that bubble level it was off to the races and was out of sight in no time. And I had tape measures, hammers, etc run down the hill like olympic skiers. Almost everything I did, the hill worked against me. It was like gravity was no longer a constant downward acceleration, but rather, always opposite to my intentions.

/ Why is it... #13  
Its called AAADD - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder
I still have not found my Chain binders :confused3:

/ Why is it... #14  
........ that I can't find my 10mm wrench and everything I worked on tonight was 10mm! I wonder if the surgeon has this same feeling when he's done but can't find his scalpel?

/ Why is it... #15  
........ that I can't find my 10mm wrench and everything I worked on tonight was 10mm! I wonder if the surgeon has this same feeling when he's done but can't find his scalpel?

Maybe they were both left inside :eek:

/ Why is it... #16  
I'll answer this one. You guys missed the obvious answer. The OP is in Washington, where weed is legal. The only way the cause of the problem would be more obvious is if her mentioned taking breaks from his projects to cure his munchies.

So, why is it? Because of all those thc gummy bears you are after lunch. :)

/ Why is it...
:laughing:

I thought it might have something to do with all those nuclear submarines in WA, and gravity.

Bruce

/ Why is it... #18  
Why is it, when I'm on a ladder, I drop things far more than normally?

Why is it, when I drop something I don't want, it goes straight down and stops?

Why is is, when I drop something I need, it goes down, then randomly sideways where I'm not looking, and hides under something?

Why is it, when I put down a tool, turn to do something else, then turn back, I can't find the tool?

Why is it, when I lose a tool, the only sure way to find it is to put away the new replacement?

Why is it, when I notice I am out of something, then buy more, I find that I bought the replacement recently but forgot I did?

Why is it, whenever I fix something, I find more things needing fixing that I didn't know about?

Why is it, whenever a multi-step repair is needed, at least one step doesn't work or something breaks, and the project takes 3 times as long?

Why is it, that I keep on enjoying working on projects?

Bruce

I give up.....why? :D