Will JB Weld fix pinhole leak in hydraulics?

/ Will JB Weld fix pinhole leak in hydraulics? #21  
To replace this as best I can tell, would mean the machine has to be severed from it. I suppose someone can do that, I can't.

Now, it DID cross my mind that another idea (if these are indeed rusting thin and create ongoing issues) another thing that I could maybe do is buy some square stock or, whatever the (roughly) 4x6 tubes might be called.... have my neighbor (fabricator) turn them into replacement tubes but, attach them to the TOP of the machine and simply bypass the potentially rusted ones.

There are reasons I do NOT want to buy a mower if I can help it....again, this is to cut the farm that belongs in part to us but also belongs to 11 other people so I don't want to fork out the cash to buy an entire replacement unit (they won't) especially after I've bought the tractor AND this unit.

Back on point.... the idea of fabricating another cooling chamber is interesting but, it would have to be mounted to machine so I could raise wings and it would be out of way.

Regarding high pressure/low pressure..... the way "I" see it is, the high pressure oil leaves the main pump, goes to the 1st blade pump, leaves there to one tank, leaves there to 2nd blade pump, back to another cooling tank, then to third blade pump, then another cooling tank.

So the point being, I THINK that it's ALL under pressure until it gets back to the main holding tank (the one sitting ON the mower that holds the filters and breather cap.

Yes,if the hydraulic motors are series the tanks would be under some pressure.
Most of the multi-motored decks I have been around were plumbed in parallel with flow dividers.
I would still try a self taper first, but yes certainly could use square tubing as a replacement.