Loader Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D?

/ Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D? #1  

vongiese

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar 2210D, Sany SY35 Excavator, Kubota 4060LE,
Looking at upgrading the loader on my 2210D. It's sort of a home made design that are very common here in the NW. It works fine but is a little light duty and much has to be greased manually (no zerks on most).
So I'm thinking of buying a YM240 and swapping loaders. Does anyone know if this would be an exact fit/easy swap??
Ar the stock YM240 loaders good? WHo made them?
I may just keep the YM240 since all my implements will fit it and let the kids use it at their place.....

Thanks for the info!!

/ Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D? #2  
I think the 2210 and 240 are the same fram/size tractor, but the mounting holes could be different?? I would say it would work?

/ Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D? #3  
They are surely similar but the 2210's additional weight has to be somewhere. Maybe its longer? I would start measuring everything.

I would keep both tractors!

/ Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D?
Maybe it's the larger motor or the fancier tranny that weigh more? I'm sure someone here knows...like Len, Ernie Danny?
Thanks for the input Cali.
Vongiese

/ Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D? #5  
Seems to be 415 lbs difference on the 2 wheel drives. I don't know what the weight difference is but I would think a little larger engine would add. Don't know it to be fact but I would think the power shift transmission would be considerably longer and heavier. Doesn't seem to me those two items would make 415 lbs difference. Both show the same size tires. Bigger rear end also??

Anyone else know the answer to this ?

/ Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D? #7  
I doubt it will bolt directly on, but with modification to the sub-frame it should not be an issue.

/ Will loader from ym240 fit ym2210D? #8  
its not the same. but with some cutting and and welding you can make it fit

Thanks you guys! I knew you, You'd come thru! Those 240's sold within a few days....wow. Big demand for yanmar!
Vongiese