Will Massey fill the gap?

/ Will Massey fill the gap? #11  
The mower is a different deck than on the GC's. It's got a bigger loader & a slightly larger lift capacity. No backhoe and lack of front attachments is what kills this model. Really a nice tractor in size and features. Better ground cclearance than the GC's is the biggest thing to notice right away. A nice step up from the sub-compacts that earns you the 1500 series 3 year warranty & I think they're doing a promo now and it's 5 years of powertrain.

/ Will Massey fill the gap? #12  
We have gear tractors in stock. The 1523 has always been a slow mover for us. We would only sell five or six a year, while sub compacts and compacts would sell 400-500 per year. (new tractors) Quite a few customers would upgrade in a year or less. This is unusual for most customers.

/ Will Massey fill the gap? #13  
I see a lot of Massey GC 23/2410 vs 2610 questions and the following is similar to what I wrote on a Massey Survey form.

I had the later model 2310 with 3rd BH line that with the ags that was pretty impressive for traction and power but I wanted to upgrade to something heavier duty.

I was disappointed when MF/Agco came out with a 2610 on same GC platform/engine rather than upgrading their underutilized 1523 model with same TLB design refinements that went into the GC series. IMO put their 28hp Iseki on 1523 platform (refine a single spin seat along with some other heavier build features) and they would have something nice to compete with JD and Kubota at that size CUT. Me, I found a dealer (Barlow's) who sold both Massey and Kubota and traded for a Kubota B2920 TLB.
tp