Women talk more than Men

/ Women talk more than Men #21  
Don't you guys know that women have an underground network and it won't be long until all of your posts will be recorded and saved for posterity and given to your wives? Then you'll be sorry boy... if you don't believe me, think about this...ever go to pay for something when the cashier is female and you have change coming back? Ever notice how they always give the change to your wife? Think that's an accident? Not on your life! It's part of the conspiracy. Good luck guys. My wife already knows I'm privy to this little secret, so I have little to fear.

/ Women talk more than Men #22  
Our taxpayer dollars at work!!!! :banghead: :frown:

/ Women talk more than Men #23  
I think women talk more to men and other women more than men talk to women. But men talk to other men just as much as women talk to other women. Got that?

/ Women talk more than Men
Don't you guys know that women have an underground network and it won't be long until all of your posts will be recorded and saved for posterity and given to your wives? Then you'll be sorry boy... if you don't believe me, think about this...ever go to pay for something when the cashier is female and you have change coming back? Ever notice how they always give the change to your wife? Think that's an accident? Not on your life! It's part of the conspiracy. Good luck guys. My wife already knows I'm privy to this little secret, so I have little to fear.

Some women have drones too!:laughing: