Work Shoes?

/ Work Shoes? #61  
I have the opposite problem - really wide duck feet.
Closest I've found to custom made shoes are some of shapes by New Balance. They make extremely narrow to really wide and use 5 different lasts (foot models). So I can sort through their offerings for shoes that fit my duck feet! Take a look at the bottom of the page. Not many shoe manufacturers offer to fit such a variety of foot shapes.

Joe's New Balance Outlet - About New Balance

On the other hand, NB shoes are kinda expensive for a mass-produced shoe; I buy from their online outlet store.
rScotty

I'm a big fan of NB. Been getting sneakers and trail shoes from them for many years via the Active Soles catalog. I have had dismal luck with their Dunham line, though. 3 pairs of great looking, comfortable shoes that fit like a Cinderella slipper, but they all went SQUONK, SQUONK, SQUONK after a few months. I'm done with Dunham, but noticed some nice new boots on the NB side. NB are almost the only shoes that I can ever find in a 14B size.

/ Work Shoes? #62  
New Balance are the only sneakers that are comfortable to me. They have a good amount of arch support. It is getting harder to find ones that are comfy even from them, my current sneakers are marked as all terrain. There's just too many feet shapes. :laughing:

/ Work Shoes? #63  
Asolo for the past 10 years, not sure how much longer though as I plan to stop wearing them when I die.