Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #21  
Congratulations! Great looking tractor and really good pictures.
Just a thought, keep an eye on your battery terminals, I don't know if JD has addressed this issue or not, but I had some fairly extensive warranty work done as a result of the battery that initially came with my tractor.

All in all a great machine and very capable, enjoy it!

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #22  
Congrats on the new tractor. I love mine!!!!

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #23  
I'll have mine Saturday. Have you taken the FEL off and on yet? Is it easy? I had some problems with my 2210 FEL. I keep it in my barn, dry, clean, level surface.

Thanks

Congrats

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'll have mine Saturday. Have you taken the FEL off and on yet? Is it easy? I had some problems with my 2210 FEL. I keep it in my barn, dry, clean, level surface.)</font>

No, I have not tried quite yet. Don't have a reason to take it off really - I am curious to see how it works though. Maybe try it this weekend.

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'll have mine Saturday. Have you taken the FEL off and on yet? Is it easy? I had some problems with my 2210 FEL. I keep it in my barn, dry, clean, level surface.
Congrats )</font>

Yes, removing the FEL is easy. Just read your manual a time or two...identify each step on the tractor as you go and remove the loader.

As you mentioned in your post, do this on a level surface.

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #26  
I was just looking at pics of 790s and noticed there is no drink holder. Where do you put your coffee?

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #27  
Or beer?

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #28  
Deere makes a cup holder that attaches to the fender with double sticky tape. The part number is AM131898. It's about ten bucks.

/ Worth the wait - 790 delivered 4/11/06 #29  
Thanks, I'll have to order one for mine.

When I wrote the comment I was thinging beer Chip but didn't want to offend anyone.