WW Stock trailer - opinions

/ WW Stock trailer - opinions #11  
We have had a couple of WW bumper pull trailers for our 4-H club over the years. They do seem to rust out quick. We ended up replacing the floor in the first one as it only lasted a few years. Now days they (WW) claim to use treated wood which they may as the second one has lasted longer. Even keeping it cleaned out as well as possible we still have rust.

Our WW cargo trailer even built up rust along the seams of the walls and roof. We ended up doing a little bondo work on the seams to keep the moisture out.

They do pull well and for $500 it is a bargin.

/ WW Stock trailer - opinions
I looked at a friends CM trailer and all of their chrome is siliconed up where moisture can't get to the metal seams. I won't get this trailer 100%, but will get it usable and I plan to do the same thing.

I found some of the main angle/frame is in bad shape. I'm unsure how to fix that. If I replace it, I'd have to cut it from the axles, all side walls, cross braces, etc. Seems to be a whole lot of work ahead???? :( Not sure if laying another angle to it would stand, as I know I can't weld to the bad stuff.