X595 maintenance light woes

/ X595 maintenance light woes
So, I am still looking at my maintenance light. Talked to Deere again and they just threw their hands in the air.

/ X595 maintenance light woes #13  
Thought I put up a reply but i don't see it.

You should be able to find the op manuals at
deere.com , better to go into the service/support
for AG side, then look for the manuals links, it should
end up bringing you to the same search page to look
for the manuals. I found all the X595 books there,
above and below 30000 ser.

Do you know of the service history of this tractor?
did you buy from a dealer or privately?

I have the manual. It says the same thing about it NOT having a maintenance light. I bought it from an individual, he told me that they had it serviced @ 100 hours and that the dealer said it would reset itself.

/ X595 maintenance light woes #15  
my x595 has a reset button. it is under the dashboard on the left side, facing out. My dealer serviceman told me to turn the ignition on, then press the button 3 times. The check engine light should go out
jim

You probably have a serial number under 30000. Mine is 30083 and is not supposed to have a maintenance light, but does. No reset button. I wish it did.

/ X595 maintenance light woes #17  
Page 50 of operators manual tells how to reset service indicator light.Basically remove left hand screen, turn ignition ON,find yellow button in front of radiator hold down until service indicator light blinks twice.

Mine does not have a reset button. It is Serial # 30083 which 83 over the line of when they switched over to auto reset.

/ X595 maintenance light woes #20  
Dealer says I just have to wait for it to reset itself. They raised their eyebrow when I told them I have about 14 hours on it now with the light still on. No one seems to know why my tractor is the way that it is...

The maintenance reset button is located close to the steering column underneith the dash panel. To access it, remove the left side screen panel. It is a yellow pushbutton just in front of the radiator. Push it with the keyswitch on and hold it in a few seconds. Tractor does not have to be running. Maintenance light will flash and then go away.