Xmass came early for me this year

/ Xmass came early for me this year
Thanks guys. only 15hrs on it so far as it's upstate so I can only play with it a few hours every other weekend or so. I will be checking all of the FEL bolts as you suggest Bob the next time I go up. I have a yellow warning light blinking. I need to tripple check the fluids and air cleaner to see if I can figure out the cause of the warning light blinking before I reach out for dealer support. I've reached out to Davestractor about the blinking light and he's come back with verifying fluids, cleaner and then I need to have the codes read to see if it's a deeper issue like the throttle position sensor, apparently the've had issues with these in the past. I'd like to find out if I can buy a code reader myself or need to go to a dealer. All in though it's an awesome machine. Next items I want to buy for it are the grill guard and the hydraulic toplink most likely from fit rite hydraulics. That will lend itself nicely to the box blade I just picked up.

/ Xmass came early for me this year #12  
Bought the 8560 with cab, I also picked up a worksaver root rake grapple. Expecting saturday delivery. Already have a brushbull 84 that I picked up in anticipation of this purchase. Attached is a pic of her on the dealer property where he handed me the keys and proceeded to set the hook. If I do get it saturday I'm going to beat down 20 acres of land that has yet to be cut this year...just what the doctor ordered.

Awesome Machine. Congradulations. I was at my dealer yesterday and saw a cabbed 8560. I peeked inside to see the airconditioner all apart. Further inspection showed the cab had been hit. Most likely a low hanging limb. Take care of Her!
hugs, Brandi