Yanmar 336D

/ Yanmar 336D #1  

TractorsAndRugers

Tractor
Yanmar336D. Massey50. FordJubileeeee
I have good running and operating 1987 Yamnar 336 tractor with a newer clutch. Was just wondering what any of you 'knowledgeable' tractor guys would value it at?

4x4, Differential lock, Power Steering, 5foot bucket, rear hydraulics, Turf tires less than 50%, 4spd manual range/auto 4 spd shuttle shift.

no clue of hours, really clean, minor grill hood damage etc.

post pictures soon. thanks.

/ Yanmar 336D #2  
Your best bet is to ask in the Yanmar vintage forum. A machine like that is in high demand due to no computer junk on it.

The only negative is the turf tires with a loader. R4s would make it very attractive.

/ Yanmar 336D #3  
You might be looking in the 9K -12K range, but a lot depends on the condition of the tractor. Hours make a lot of difference, as does the maintenance background. A rough 336D with loader recently sold at auction for about $3500, but it was very rough. Many people, including me, avoid buying tractors from people who buy, refurbish, and sell them.

The YM336D roughly correlates to the YM3110D. Fredricks is selling totally refurbished YM3110D tractors with brand new loaders an warranties for about $17K.

/ Yanmar 336D #4  
I have good running and operating 1987 Yamnar 336 tractor with a newer clutch. Was just wondering what any of you 'knowledgeable' tractor guys would value it at?

4x4, Differential lock, Power Steering, 5foot bucket, rear hydraulics, Turf tires less than 50%, 4spd manual range/auto 4 spd shuttle shift.

no clue of hours, really clean, minor grill hood damage etc.

post pictures soon. thanks.

I had one like that. Turf tires are a huge plus. Probably add $1500 to the value. If it also has the factory loader that is a plus as well. Do you have any history, records, or manuals with it? It is common to list the hours.
I don't know today's market like I did yesterday's. But that was the flagship model for Yanmar USA. It is not gray market. Bottom value would probably be $7500, could go to $12,000 to the right person, manuals, and low hours.