Dirt Moving Yanmar C25R Track Dump

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #91  
Any idea what the side slope capabilities are? I didn't find them on a spec sheet, but I also could have gotten the wrong sheet.

Just curious,

Peter
I've read, no experience, that a crawler will slide sideways down a slope long before it will tip over. So the maximum side slope depends on the type of surface, how much traction. YMMV.... :)

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #92  
I've read, no experience, that a crawler will slide sideways down a slope long before it will tip over. So the maximum side slope depends on the type of surface, how much traction. YMMV.... :)
I have certainly seen that happen to Cat D8s; we had a kid renting parking space for equipment on the ranch for a bit, and he would have some tie on his hand and he would take his D8 and redo the road, or the embankment, or the berms. Watching him taught me a lot about what someone skilled could do with a dozer, and do quickly. It was fascinating to watch, but on the steep embankments, he was sliding sideways like nobody's business. However, to me, from a distance that Yanmar looks to have a higher center of gravity, hence my original question. The lack of a roll bar suggests that someone doesn't think that rolling is an issue. I have only seen those C25R Yanmars run around on close to dead level ground, soft, but flat.

I am willing to donate use of some slopes if you want to bring one and try! 🤣

All the best,

Peter

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #93