Yanmar F475D - service manual

/ Yanmar F475D - service manual #1  

Calimero

Tractor
YanmarF475D
Hello everybody,

I own a Yanmar F475D tractor that I have been very happy with
I bought it second hand so I didn稚 receive any of the documentation.
I have big problems when I want to buy spare parts for it, I can't find the model in the catalogs of spare parts suppliers.
I would like someone to help me with a service manual for this model,
thank you in advance

/ Yanmar F475D - service manual #2  
Welcome to the forum. :welcome: You have got a big one there as far as the Yanmar grey imports go. Unfortunately I think sourcing information for it may be difficult. It is a later model and I don't think well supported at this time. Googling does show an overhaul kit for the engine. I would suggest you try contacting Hoye or Sheaffers town and country tractors for possible literature.

/ Yanmar F475D - service manual #3  
You could also try Fredricks Equipment, they list parts for an F435, some parts would likely interchange with your F475.

/ Yanmar F475D - service manual #4  
Hello everybody,

I own a Yanmar F475D tractor that I have been very happy with
I bought it second hand so I didn稚 receive any of the documentation.
I have big problems when I want to buy spare parts for it, I can't find the model in the catalogs of spare parts suppliers.
I would like someone to help me with a service manual for this model,
thank you in advance

You can download the 'YANMAR F395D F475D OPERATOR MANUAL.pdf' manual from the Yanmar Tractors Owner Group on GroupsIO.
The manual is in Korean. However, the good thing is, you can copy the words, sentences or full paragraphs, paste it into Google translate and read it in English. It has plenty of illustrations and specs too.

Wish we had the parts manual or service manual for it.

As for Fredrick's, they now have an on-line store for ordering parts directly. For parts not on the shopping site, just call the hotline number.

FREDRICKS EQUIPMENT
1312 South Bethel Rd.
Decatur, AL 35603
PARTS HOTLINE - 256-751-3555
email - parts@fredricksequipment.com
NEW On-Line SHOPPING - Shop - Fredricks Equipment Parts - Your home for Yanmar, Mahindra, and Bad Boy Mower parts!
Yanmar; YM / FX / F / Ke, John Deere / Kubota / Iseki / Mahindra / Others