Yanmar grey market F230D

/ Yanmar grey market F230D #1  

prussell82

Tractor
Yanmar F230D
Hi everyone. I was told this place is the place to go for yanmar questions. I am stuck. I have a 90痴 model yanmar F230D tractor w FEL. It was great until the injection pump went out. I took the pump to a local shop who specializes in pump rebuilds. They said a part inside it broke, but they can稚 find a replacement. They also said they couldn稚 find a new pump to replace with. I have called every aftermarket grey market place google shows me with no luck on what to do. I will upload pics of the engine tag and pump tag, if I can figure out how lol.

Is it possible for me to buy a similar looking yanmar 3 cylinder pump and use it? Or will it cause problems? Or do I have a giant hunk of metal I need to sell as is for under $1000 or take to scrap?

Thank you all in advance for helping, I appreciate it.

/ Yanmar grey market F230D
Looks like it yes. The engine code is 3tne82a-ra

/ Yanmar grey market F230D
The pump number is 719853-51360
Below that it says SGO6. 4L. 9

/ Yanmar grey market F230D #5  
   / Yanmar grey market F230D #6  
Looks like it yes. The engine code is 3tne82a-ra

Meltons has repower engines. Maybe they would have a fuel pump too?

Yanmar Remanufactured Diesel Engine 3TNE82A-ET REMAN

OR, you know you can CHEAT the system and just get it thru John Deere under their part number ... Just tell them you have a machine with the 3215B engine. :thumbsup:
Lightweight Fairway Mower, 3215B TURF SYSTEM I PIN (030001-) You will need to provide a model and s/n to get parts though. Look up this model on the web at some of the auction sites for that. Really simple.

Specifications

The engine is also used in the John Deere JD790. ;) 2003-2007 model, not the earlier model. Maybe hunt down a s/n for that one and you are good. It would be a better match as fuel inject pumps on a tractor are better than the Fairway Mover. A s/n would look like this 2004: LV0790G790001 And the 0001 would be a higher number for that year.

The engine service manual ...
http://www.thunderbutte.net/SERVICE MANUAL TNE Series[1]OCR.pdf

Hope this gets you going! When you can't get a Yanmar, get a Deere part instead. :D It may be the only GREEN part on your machine. :D

I kept my JD850 Toplink, fuel cap with gauge, drawbar and the JD yellow oil cap-dipstick. Yes, those are my GREEN PARTS. :D