Yanmar YM4220D not going into gear

/ Yanmar YM4220D not going into gear #1  

Peteycrete

Tractor
Yanmar 4220D
I replaced a dead head Hydraulic pump, new Hydraulic filter, new oil, checked and cleaned the screen. I have good movement with the loader, the PTO, and the 3 point. But I can not get it to engage into a drive gear. The shifter on the tree as well as the shifter in between my legs both move as they did before the Hydraulic pump dead headed, but it will not move once put into gear. I have tried all combinations of gearing options as well.

The neutral works when running the PTO. It stops when I push the clutch in.

/ Yanmar YM4220D not going into gear #2  
I replaced a dead head Hydraulic pump, new Hydraulic filter, new oil, checked and cleaned the screen. I have good movement with the loader, the PTO, and the 3 point. But I can not get it to engage into a drive gear. The shifter on the tree as well as the shifter in between my legs both move as they did before the Hydraulic pump dead headed, but it will not move once put into gear. I have tried all combinations of gearing options as well.

The neutral works when running the PTO. It stops when I push the clutch in.
Best to ask this in the Yanmar section, you'll get nowhere here in the hydraulics section since your machine is a Gray Market and Japan made. Plus it's harder to determine Yanmar YM machines over the YM3810 for setups and those were transitional setups.

It has the 3T84T-N engine I suppose. This engine is also used in the domestic YM330T. Those manuals are in English. IF the YM4220 has the same hydraulic system, you can easily use the manuals to troubleshoot the problems.

We can help you further at either of these locations,
This one has the free PDF manuals,

This is just the Yanmar sub-group here on TBN,