year made??

/ year made?? #1  

okie350

Silver Member
Tractor
L3010 & BX2200
Does anyone know of a web site to see what year your tractor was built by using the serial number?????????????????????

/ year made??
Thanks rural2 but unfortunatley I do not have the engine searial number. I have the tractor serial number. I am working on insurance and they need to know the exact year (I THINK it is a 2000) Anyway I will not be around the tractor for about a week to even find the engine serial number.

Anyone else???????????

/ year made?? #4  
Kubota year models go by when the tractor sold new, not when built. Give me the serial & and I'll look it up in Kubota's warranty system & find out when it sold.

/ year made??
Thanks 66gladiator:D

Model# L-3010 HST
Serial# 60001

/ year made??
Yep, I bought it used in 2005 from Enlows. I think it only had about 220 hours on it. and I knew they where the ones that originally sold it new.

Thanks for your help:D

Inquiring minds want to know. How did you find the info? I tried the Kubota site and went into the warranty section but could not see anywhere to inquire. I even sent an e-mail request. Again thank you for your help!!

/ year made?? #8  
66gladiator said:
Sold new 5/19/1999 by Enlow Tractor East in Tulsa.:cool:
Cool.... :cool:

:urock:

/ year made?? #9  
okie350 said:
Yep, I bought it used in 2005 from Enlows. I think it only had about 220 hours on it. and I knew they where the ones that originally sold it new.

Thanks for your help:D

Inquiring minds want to know. How did you find the info? I tried the Kubota site and went into the warranty section but could not see anywhere to inquire. I even sent an e-mail request. Again thank you for your help!!
His avatar looks like his dealership.... ;)

/ year made?? #10  
okie350 said:
Dealer only web portal................;)