YES DEAR

/ YES DEAR #21  
First one said:
So maybe it's still mine for now:laughing:

Famous last words. Don't know what it is with women and goats. So far half of my house hold items have been re-appropriated for the goats. Blankets, bowls, brushes, my extension pole duster for cobwebs. Good luck to ya keeping that barn. :)7

/ YES DEAR #22  
Hey ,you know before this all happend I wasn't really sure, until she told me to take it out and put it in" my barn".
So maybe it's still mine for now:laughing: Won't have to think about goats until spring ,then it will all come out again I can hear it now.. remember my foot ........YES DEAR:laughing: I remember,would you like my barn or .....:D

Must be that she's expecting that the new larger one will be hers.:D

/ YES DEAR
God, you guys got it all worked out:laughing:I didn't even see shes sitting me up for the new one ,your good!
I guess shes got it coming ,either way . As long as I've got my tractor under something I'll be good with that:thumbsup:

/ YES DEAR #24  
God, you guys got it all worked out:laughing:I didn't even see shes sitting me up for the new one ,your good!
I guess shes got it coming ,either way . As long as I've got my tractor under something I'll be good with that:thumbsup:

It might end up being easier for you that way too. IMO it's easier to build a barn for an intended usage than to try to convert one.

BTDT. When we got into cattle, I tried to convert our old phesant barn to use for the cattle. I gave up. Now I'm rebuilding it. Here's a couple of pix. the first is the origional barn and the second is close to where it's at now.:laughing:

Attachments

• Barn.jpg
    Barn.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 96
  • Barn_034.JPG
    Barn_034.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 86
   / YES DEAR #25  

Well now, I use the oven, stove, pans, and the reefer for such things and get away w it. I never use the dishwasher though. MY rule. You see, it just happens to be broken right now....and it ain't my fault !!!!!!!

I did get my toothbar under the Christmas tree one year too. :D Then got told "Merry Christmas, now get that thing outta here before someone trips over it".

/ YES DEAR #26  
one year my wife thru me a surprise bd party and invited a few of my friends. when she brought out the cake, it was white icing with the blue NH logo symbol on it.. :)

soundguy

/ YES DEAR #27  
I think it's started,:laughing: she called from school (teacher) and asked me to start a load of wash, couldn't say no.
YES DEAR
is all I could say.:ashamed: She came home and I tryed the neck rub to relax her ,shes a good girl!! foot is all purple even between her toes . I'm going to cook tonight and do some house work for her,maybe even run a load though the dishwasher .:confused2:
I've been looking at a Norse 3500 winch for awhile and was going to stop in to see about it but maybe I'll wait a day or so. It might not be a bad thing huh?:D

When you get the winch, be sure and leave it out in the shop lol. :p