Zero Turn tires

/ Zero Turn tires #1  

mgay

Tractor
kubota zd25
Has anyone had success finding aftermarket tires to fit a Kubota zero turn mower? 21x12x12

/ Zero Turn tires #2  
Don/t know what you are looking for, but I took off my turf tires and put on a bar type tire. We have had so much rain the turf tires would load up with mud and you were stuck. They are Carlise (sp) they will have your size in any tread.

/ Zero Turn tires #3  
My 2012 ZD331 came with 26x12R-12 turf tires. I have hilly terrain, some of which stays wet into June. As noted, turf tires do not offer good traction in these conditions. I bought a spare set of wheels and mounted Maxxis Bighorn 26x12R-12 (6 Ply) ATV tires. Bighorn tires come on some John Deere Gators, Bombardier and other high-performance ATVs and have a deep, aggressive bar-type tread. After receiving the tires, I was concerned that the extra height of the tread might not clear the fuel tanks. I mounted them today and there is barely 1/4" clearance. They also raise the rear of the mower about 2 inches. Therefore, I had to adjust the mower deck height to compensate and get the same height cut. While it seems to mow okay, the deck is not level and I need to check my manual to see if the rear of the deck can be lowered to level it. I am also concerned the more aggressive tires may put additional, undue stress on the trans-axle so I want Kubota's advice before I ruin the trannie.