Zetor 5211, going from pto to pto+hydraulics lever

/ Zetor 5211, going from pto to pto+hydraulics lever #1  

Jeremiahm

Tractor
Zetor 5211
Is the left side lever between your knees on the floorboard only to be moved with the tractor turned off, or should the right lever in N allow that lever to be switched back and forth? Trying to decide if my tractor isn't acting right or that I'm the one that is messed up? I can't go from pto only to pto plus hydraulics on the left lever while it's running, the gears never stop moving, even while the right side lever is in the neutral position.

/ Zetor 5211, going from pto to pto+hydraulics lever #2  
Do you press the clutch pedal down?

It might have a pto hand clutch that just disconnects the PTO clutch.

/ Zetor 5211, going from pto to pto+hydraulics lever
yep, have the clutch pressed in, no change. I guess i could play with the pto hand clutch as well.

/ Zetor 5211, going from pto to pto+hydraulics lever #4  
yep, have the clutch pressed in, no change. I guess i could play with the pto hand clutch as well.
But remember that this is a clutch, not a PTO disconnect.

/ Zetor 5211, going from pto to pto+hydraulics lever
After playing a lot with it, it's finally working as it should, at least the levers. The tractor hasn't been started in 19 months, so I knew there would be some things that would need the kinks worked out.

Next problem is my pto shaft isn't close to stopping when it's not engaged, and that seal is leaking a bit. How hard is that seal to replace?

Another problem, the rubber crimped hoses across the top of the cylinders (fuel returns, maybe) are all leaking. I think I have found a replacement assembly hose, but it's $120. Can I just put one together with hoses and clamps?

At almost 6000 pounds, it's amazing how stable this tractor feels compared to my kubota mx5100. The kubota is close to half the weight.