Tire Wheel Spacers

/ Tire Wheel Spacers #1  

CampD

Tractor
Kubota L3400 Mustang Skid Steer
Looking to add tire chains on the Kubota, but clearance between wheel & fender is not enough. Any one know of a good manufacture of wheel spacers?

/ Tire Wheel Spacers #2  
Look at the rims themselves ... can they be swapped from side to side or do they have a center that can be reversed ... I just had to widen my Montana to match 30" rows, It has the center that I reversed and moved me out 5 inches each side ...

/ Tire Wheel Spacers
Look at the rims themselves ... can they be swapped from side to side or do they have a center that can be reversed ... I just had to widen my Montana to match 30" rows, It has the center that I reversed and moved me out 5 inches each side ...

Their soild rims with constuction tires, I had them off allready and it doesnt look like I can make them wider.
Tractor is a Kubota L3400

/ Tire Wheel Spacers #4  
Solid that sucks, are they centered in the rim? If not can you switch side to side??

/ Tire Wheel Spacers #5  
Have you checked with your local Kubota dealer? Not sure if they make them for the Ls, but I bought Kubota's wheel spacers (1.5" each side) for my B3030 for about $150 / pair.