Case Trencher Tire Pressure

/ Case Trencher Tire Pressure #1  

btjones06

Tractor
Case 25+4XP, Kubota B6200
I have a Case 25+4XP Trencher with a SD70 Backhoe. I dont have a manual, and I think it is going to be impossible to find one. In the mean time could someone tell me the what tire pressure the GoodYear 26 X 112.00 - 112NHS 4ply Terra Tires might use? There is no max tire pressure marked anywhere on the tire.

"Never Forget 9/11/01"

/ Case Trencher Tire Pressure #2  
I have the Case 360 trencher , and the 26 x 12 x 12 call for 30 psi.

Attachments

• 80394961.jpg
    80394961.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 642
  • CASE 360-4 JAF-0072880.jpg
    CASE 360-4 JAF-0072880.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,198
   / Case Trencher Tire Pressure
Thanks J.J.
I'm new to the trencher/backhoe myself. Spent the winter cleaning it up and painting it. She looks and runs like new. What is the word on your white powder engine problem? Is it a wisconsin engine?
Brian

/ Case Trencher Tire Pressure #4  
Haven't figured out the powder yet, but I am going to bypass the fuel pump for now and see if I can get it running. It is a Wisconsin VH4D, 28 HP. It will run on starter fluid, so that is a good sign. I know I am going to have to replace two large hyd hose on the big hyd motor on the left side. What kind of hyd fluid does your trencher use?

/ Case Trencher Tire Pressure #5  
Unbolted the fuel pump off the Wisconsin, to take pictures of that white powder stuff. Still have not figured out what it is. Here are some pictures.
Looks like someone took the top off the fuel pump and poured some powdered laundry detergent in it.

I am going to try and fire up the engine and see if it will run using gravity gas flow.

Attachments

• CASE-360 TRENCHER-BACKHOE 004.jpg
    CASE-360 TRENCHER-BACKHOE 004.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 306
  • CASE-360 TRENCHER-BACKHOE 002.jpg
    CASE-360 TRENCHER-BACKHOE 002.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 311
  • CASE-360 TRENCHER-BACKHOE 003.jpg
    CASE-360 TRENCHER-BACKHOE 003.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 292
   / Case Trencher Tire Pressure
J.J.
My Case has a label on the fluid fill neck. It says to use hyd fluid or Automatic Tranny fluid. It looks red in color so I believe the guy I bought it from just used tranny fluid. I should be able to put it through a few tests soon, now that the weather is getting nice.

Brian

"Lead, Follow, or get the **** out of my way"

/ Case Trencher Tire Pressure #7  
I found out what that white powder looking stuff in the fuel pump was. They said it was a combination of old gas, water, and sitting in that aluminum bowl a long time, and the powder was the result of the chemical reaction. . A new fuel pump for the trencher is about $150. They said to just junk that fuel pump and get one of those electric fuel pump with about 1 to 3 lb of pressure, at a cost of $50. Going to install it next week and see if I can get it running.