Tire hits mower deck on my Kubota

/ Tire hits mower deck on my Kubota #1  

coachjfm

I have a Kubota 7510. When I raise the mower deck, it hits the left rear tire. I checked the installation of the bracket in front as directed by the manual. It's on right. Has anyone had this problem?

/ Tire hits mower deck on my Kubota #2  
The wheels hit on my New Holland when I raise the mower very high. I fixed it by not lifting the mower so high.

/ Tire hits mower deck on my Kubota #3  
This is a 3 point mounted mower right? A photo or two from the side of the tractor showing the relationship of tractor and mower would help but from what you are discribing its probably a matter of the lift arms being a bit short in combination with the lift pin location on the mower. I've seen something like this once or twice through the years and should be a simple fix entailing fabrication of a custom plate bolted or welded to the A frame of the mower, extending the lift pins the required distance to get clearance between tire and mower when in the lift position. Keep in mind you may need to change the pto shaft if you have to add alot of stretch to the mower though likely not if you only need to add a couple inches of distance.
An alternative would be one of the quick attach systems which would add a little length to your lift arms.

/ Tire hits mower deck on my Kubota #4  
The 7510 and 2410 tractors are very similar and I think I know what is going on, having had some issues with our B2410.

Guesses of mine are:
1) It has "larger" tires rather then smaller ones
2) You are speaking about the rear wheels of the MMM hitting the front edge of the rear tractor tires
3) You purchased the unit used, or new and the dealer didn't walk you thru everything.

Our MMM links were NO WHERE NEAR to being correctly adjusted by the dealer. I had to read and re-read the tractor and MMM operator's guides twice to fully grasp all of the problem they caused by not following the set-up procedures for our tractor/MMM combo.

Essentially, I think the mower is too far back on the tractor, and that distance is controlled by the front attachment bracket and adjustment of the arms for the FRONT mount. I forget the dimension, but Kubota lists a specific length of the front link rods and we had to adjust ours a LOT.

Once that was done, we moved to the rear lift links and both of them were incorrectly adjusted as well. There is a specified suggested length for the rear links but you will need to adjust for a level deck as well.

Find a nice large piece of cardboard, the operator manuals for both the tractor and mower, a good selection of tools and you should be able t ofix this with relatively easy adjustements in under two hours.

/ Tire hits mower deck on my Kubota #5  
I have a Kubota 7510. When I raise the mower deck, it hits the left rear tire. I checked the installation of the bracket in front as directed by the manual. It's on right. Has anyone had this problem?

You need longer lower lift arms to handle that mower. Tractor Supply or equivalent can supply them. I had to extend those arms on my B7510HST when I got a rototiller.