Anyone tried duo-grip v-bar tire chains

/ Anyone tried duo-grip v-bar tire chains #1  

EdwardSeeley

Tractor
TN70
I am looking for some feedback on tire chains for my NH TN65, I am looking for chains which will be used in the woods in the winter to drag out logs and tops for firewood. The "real" logging oriented tire chains(Valby or Norse) are very expensive. I was wondering if anyone had tried the Duo-grip v-bar chains which are sold by tirechains.com. I think for their price they may be a good option for me. Any feedback would be appreciated.

/ Anyone tried duo-grip v-bar tire chains #2  
I just order a set. they will be going on my sunstar. I busted the standard 2 link ones that where on it. I do like the torque my sunstar 20 gth has. I prefer the v bar. had them on a old land lord simplicity I grew up on . man that little tractor could push snow with those chains on! hope this helps.

/ Anyone tried duo-grip v-bar tire chains #3  
I have a set for the last 6 years on my Kubota 4310. Love them. They are just starting to show signs of wear. When the V bar is completely worn off in the next 15 years I will still have a regular set of chains. Great on ice.

/ Anyone tried duo-grip v-bar tire chains #4  
ya they are the way to go. just got my set orderd from ken jones tires .com. out in main. they get shipped out Monday. around 3 days to getto my door step here in north Dakota. cant wait!

/ Anyone tried duo-grip v-bar tire chains #5  
I have them on the front tires of my deere. I would suggest the duo grip with the cross chains though. There is a big gap between the patterns if not. KCO has a thread about tightening them up and I also did the same. It made a big improvement on my ag tires.