Would this tube work for a new tire?

/ Would this tube work for a new tire? #2  
i'm not familiar with the brand, but the tube will fit an 11.2-28 which by the way is the new number for the old 10-28... 12.4-28 is the new number for the old 11-28

not uncommon for one tube to fit 2-3 different tire sizes.

I have seen front tubes fit 5.5, 6 and 6.5-16 tires.. etc.

at 24$ for the tube and 15 shipping ( wow.. ).. it's 39$.. which is certaintly about 13$ from the next cheapes ones I could find.. with most costing about 70$ shipped, on average.. and one low to mid price of 57$ shipped anywhere in the co-us.

looking at the tubes it certaintly looks no worse than the others I saw, perhaps not as beefy as some.. but way better than at least 3 other more expensive ones I saw.

can't be much worse than the larin I'm usualy stuck getting from tractor supply when I'm in a pinch.

me miller tire co has the tube for 38$ plus ups shipping... etc.. so .. the website is darn cheap.. etc. if it holds air.. and that's all it has to do by the way... it's pretty economical..

soundguy

/ Would this tube work for a new tire?
I think if I remember correctly I was quoted at around 200 for a new tire and around 100 for a new tube. Cutting that down by 60 bucks or so is a pretty attractive option but I also dont want to be back at the tire shop in 6 months either.

I may have to give this a try and see how it goes.

/ Would this tube work for a new tire? #4  
I need to replace a tire and tube on a MF35. The tire size is 11-28. In the interest of being thrifty I found a tube on Ebay but want to make sure it will work and also that its decent quality.

Would this fit the bill?

11.2-28, 12.4-28, 10-28, 11-28 AG Farm Tire Inner Tube | eBay
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In the interest of being thrifty like I am I'd be checking locally like possibly a Farmer's Co-Op.

I bought tubes for these tires ( 11.2 x 24 ) from a local tractor / truck tire shop for $30.00 each. Made in Korea and felt as heavy as any others I've looked at.

Attachments

• Tractor tires-wheels new tubes 4-4-11.jpg
    Tractor tires-wheels new tubes 4-4-11.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 120