Front Tire Scuffing FEL Hydraulic Hoses

/ Front Tire Scuffing FEL Hydraulic Hoses #11  
Are your front wheels reversed, possibly positioning them closer to the cabling bundle?

/ Front Tire Scuffing FEL Hydraulic Hoses #12  
I had the same problem with the FEL on my JD 4200. When I first mounted my JD 59"snowblower it had two fittings that mounted to the frame without drilling and kept the snowblower hoses off the wheels. I just left the fittings in place when I removed the snowblower and routed the FEL hoses through the fittings. They are called a"wire support hanger" and a "wire ring support hanger" for the 59" snowblower. I am sure that they can be separately ordered from your JD dealer.
Bill

/ Front Tire Scuffing FEL Hydraulic Hoses
tdenny,
Periodic polishing compound and some elbow grease helps keep the hood from completely fading out. Actually, it's about time for another go around.

norm,
Both fronts and rears can be turned for either a wide or narrow stance. Mine have been in wide mode since day one. I really believe the JD set-up just doesn't provide proper restaint to keep the hoses out of the way.

Bill,
Can you post pictures of the snowblower support hangers you use?

OkieG

/ Front Tire Scuffing FEL Hydraulic Hoses #14  
OkieG,
I will try. This is my first attachment and I do not have a digital camera. I took a Polaroid and scanned it. The forward support is the "wire ring support hanger" and it is free to rotate. The after support is the "wire support hanger". It is fixed.

Bill

Attachments

• 249055-tractor supports 3.jpg
    249055-tractor supports 3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 156