Easy Way to Mount Tire Chains

/ Easy Way to Mount Tire Chains #11  
I guess I don't understand. Whats to lift :confused:

well when i tried this, my chains never went up over the tire. they fell to one side and got all tangled up. maybe i did something wrong when i tried it.

/ Easy Way to Mount Tire Chains #12  
Been doing it this way for a few years. It is so much easier this way.
I traded for a new set of field chains yesterday. It looks like they have only been used a few times.

/ Easy Way to Mount Tire Chains #13  
Back when I used a 2wd tractor for snowplowing, chains were always necessary. The problem with them was that they tore up the blacktop areas of my driveway. Since getting a 4wd tractor with loaded R1 tires, I find I have much more traction and no longer need chains. This 4wd tractor (JD 4120) has never lost traction pushing heavy, wet snow with a rear blade or front loader. It is great not to have to re-seal the blacktop every summer.

/ Easy Way to Mount Tire Chains
well when i tried this, my chains never went up over the tire. they fell to one side and got all tangled up. maybe i did something wrong when i tried it.

Well, I would say there is no right way or wrong way. Your method sounds fine to me. Especially if you have a jack handy. If we all show our methods others can see and do what suits them best.