JD 1020 - what is the correct tire pressure?

/ JD 1020 - what is the correct tire pressure? #1  

Figato

1967 I believe.
Typical Ag tire setup.
Yes, I looked at the sidewall - no pressure listing or it wore off :)

Thanks!

/ JD 1020 - what is the correct tire pressure? #2  
Most Ag tires run between 8 to 20 psi. The never exceed pressure is usually about 25psi. Do you know what brand of tire they are.

Yes, I looked at the sidewall - no pressure listing or it wore off :)

Did you look on the backside of the tires.

/ JD 1020 - what is the correct tire pressure? #3  
Tire pressure isnt a carved in stone pressure. It all depends on the tool being used in relation to tractive issues. Do a google for tractor tire slippage for in depth reading on the matter.

/ JD 1020 - what is the correct tire pressure?
Most Ag tires run between 8 to 20 psi. The never exceed pressure is usually about 25psi. Do you know what brand of tire they are.

Thanks.
I did look at the back, but might have missed it.

Tractor is at my hunting land, so I'll have to come back with tire brand.

/ JD 1020 - what is the correct tire pressure? #5  
What sizes are front and rear?
Are rear 4 or 6 ply?

/ JD 1020 - what is the correct tire pressure? #6  

I second this for the rear tire. The rears should be best traction at 8-10 PSI. I dont think a 1020 would have the capcity to carry anything large enough to require more than about 12 PSI. Depending on the size front tires they could be anywhere from 30-40 PSI. There should be a maximum inflation pressure on them somewhere. It will be pretty small writing but should still be legible. I have never seen one that was worn off as there just isnt any wear on the side walls.