Tractor
    Shabaura D28F

Default Shibaura D28F Tire problems

I have a problem when I put my turn my tires on the outside and I turn my tractor sharp right or left it hits the bottom side of my loader and binds up.My loader is a Allied 295.If I leave my tires turned on the inside I have no problems but everyone knows that if you want more stability they need to be on the outside and thats what I need for my situation.Does anyone have any sugestions.

Tractor
    Hinomoto E2804, Hinomoto N239,

Default Re: Shibaura D28F Tire problems

You are not supposed to turn front tires outward on a 4WD tractor. It puts excessive stress on the bearings and other front end parts.

Eugene

Tractor
    Shabaura D28F

It makes sense of the stress on front end but I have seen some 4x4 tractors that the look to have a little more offset than on my tractor.Is that factory or has someone reversed there tires and taking a chance on front end damage.

Tractor
    Hinomoto E2804, Hinomoto N239,

Probably someone taking a chance. All the new tractors I have seen have the wheels dished in on the front.

Eugene