How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #1  

Lawnman TX

Bronze Member
Tractor
Oliver 1800c Diesel, and Kubota 7040
I have been looking on Google all morning and can't find any good answers on how to do it. I need to flip at least 3 of them 18.4-34 to make a feeder and a garden.

Thanks for the help.

Jason

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #2  
Might require the big green guy aka Hulk, other than that no idea.

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #4  
I can see these working on snow but on ice coated streets they wont be any better than any other rubber tire and just slide down the hill like that Youtube video of the big JD 4 WD that gently slid into a truck while surfing the icy street.

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #5  
:confused: You just joined and your first post is to year old thread but doesn't make sense?

I can see these working on snow but on ice coated streets they wont be any better than any other rubber tire and just slide down the hill like that Youtube video of the big JD 4 WD that gently slid into a truck while surfing the icy street.

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #6  
:confused: You just joined and your first post is to year old thread but doesn't make sense?

I was trying to figure out what it meant too:confused:

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #7  
3am first post...may not make sense for a reason. troll??

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #8  
Yep, made me wonder also. Here is the Profile.

2014-12-14 08_20_45-View Profile_ zohaa3492 - TractorByNet.com.png

And the User Name on a search, showed up on the Urban Dictionary.

2014-12-14 08_24_30-Urban Dictionary_ Zohaa.png

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #9  
Thanks for the definition of ZOHAA. Never knew or suspected it to be a real word. We can only hope that the OP returns and lives up to the name, but the first post is not promising.

I have discovered that my daughter in law is a true zohaa, and beautiful as well! I adore her.

How do you do the screen copy/paste?

/ How to turn a tracto tire inside out to make a feeder #10  
Thanks for the definition of ZOHAA. Never knew or suspected it to be a real word. I didn't either, I just did a search and it was one of the things that showed up. :confused3:
---------------

I have discovered that my daughter in law is a true zohaa, and beautiful as well! I adore her.

How do you do the screen copy/paste?
I use a free screenshot program called Greenshot. It is easy to select what you want saved from the window and I save it to my Pictures. Then I post it full size, just like posting a picture. I am on Windows 8.1 and Chrome.

Greenshot - a free and open source screenshot tool for productivity

2014-12-14 13_33_29-Greenshot - a free and open source screenshot tool for productivity.png