Which tire chain style?

/ Which tire chain style? #11  
Duos will shake you out of the cab. I have 2 link V-bar ladders and pulled them off because of vibration going down the road. If you were just plowing and working around the yard thay would be fine. I just deal with the frontend pushing or sliding. The rears are chained and I have no problem with traction. I may try standard 2 link ladders on the front but have not got there yet. CJ

/ Which tire chain style? #12  
I am on gravel, now hard packed snow & ice. I am putting a 9' hyrdo blade on the loader and am afraid I won't be able to steer with the blade pushing the front end around especially when angled. The road is 2-1/2 miles long. Too long to use the 3 pt blower on, I don't want any chiropracter bills. I was hoping just chaining the front end would be adequate as I can't afford rear chains right now. But I don't want to damage the front end either.

One thing you might consider is a pull-type rear blower.

/ Which tire chain style? #14  
How do those chains ride at speed 10 - 15 mph are they better than the duo grips

Dave
I have never driven a machine with duo grips so can't compare. The one time I had mine out on the town road the road was a mass or frozen ruts so running in high gear was not an option. I am sure they are a world better then the ring stye Canadian chains I had on my previous tractor. Those were like riding on an eight sided solid wheel.

/ Which tire chain style? #15  
I have Duo-grips on the rear and 4-link with V-bar on the front. Works well for me, the ride's a bit rough on hard stuff but fine on snowpack and irrelevant at the speeds I use for blowing.

/ Which tire chain style? #16  
These are working well for me. Not cheap new but I scored these off Craigslist.
icechains_zpscf915f05.jpg

Not that it makes much of a difference but it looks like you have the Tellesfdal Super chains. The importer is over in NH. I got the exact same chains from a Kubota dealer up near Irasburg. The salesman passes through the area once a week and will drop them off to the dealer for free. If you ever need a part you should be able to get it real easy.
http://www.tooriistamarket.ee/files/tarvikud/tarvikud%20ENG/04.01.2011/T14_jaaketjut.pdf

/ Which tire chain style? #17  
Not that it makes much of a difference but it looks like you have the Tellesfdal Super chains. The importer is over in NH. I got the exact same chains from a Kubota dealer up near Irasburg. The salesman passes through the area once a week and will drop them off to the dealer for free. If you ever need a part you should be able to get it real easy.
http://www.tooriistamarket.ee/files/tarvikud/tarvikud%20ENG/04.01.2011/T14_jaaketjut.pdf
They very well could be. I bought them used without tags or instructions. As you say though not much difference. Shoppers should check them both for price etc.
Studded Aquiline Ice Chains

/ Which tire chain style? #18  
I don't know if it's just the New England area or wider but having the salesman drop them off made the difference. If I remember correctly the crate weighed over 200lbs.