Tire loading question

/ Tire loading question #1  

kyles974

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320 with 200cx FEL...RM550 Woods Finish Mower...GradeMaster Grader....Ratchet Rake
Done alot of reading on filling rear tires. I know there is alot of info on this subject but didnt see any doing it this way...

I live in FLorida, so water is what Im going to use.

This is how I was thinking of filling?

Jack tractor up just enough thatt he load of tractor is off tires, but still have tires touchuing ground.(help prevent tire of comming of bead)
Buy this Installing Liquid Ballast in Tires | Gempler's (allows air to escape why tire is being filled with hose)

SEt tire at 10-11 o'clock. turn faucet on. once water starts to come out of air hose, then turn wheel to 12 o'clock and carefully watch until over rim, which I would think is the 75% filled?

Does this sound safe? and what PSI would you run after water is in tire?
On JD 2320 carlisle nylon trac chiee 12-16.5 tires

/ Tire loading question #2  
You Betcha.

/ Tire loading question #3  
Done alot of reading on filling rear tires. I know there is alot of info on this subject but didnt see any doing it this way...

I live in FLorida, so water is what Im going to use.

This is how I was thinking of filling?

Jack tractor up just enough thatt he load of tractor is off tires, but still have tires touchuing ground.(help prevent tire of comming of bead)
Buy this Installing Liquid Ballast in Tires | Gempler's (allows air to escape why tire is being filled with hose)

SEt tire at 10-11 o'clock. turn faucet on. once water starts to come out of air hose, then turn wheel to 12 o'clock and carefully watch until over rim, which I would think is the 75% filled?

Does this sound safe? and what PSI would you run after water is in tire?
On JD 2320 carlisle nylon trac chiee 12-16.5 tires
If you turn your valve stem to the 10/11 o'clock position, the fluid should be over the rim when it comes out after filling.

Put the same amount of air as you would, if the tires were dry.