I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #1  

Normal Bill

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320
The weather in Eastern CT. was going be an inch of rain/slush. Last night it became 3-6" of snow. This morning it looks like 6"+ and it's still coming down. IMG_8318.jpg

I already took off my tire chains and rear snowblower. :ashamed:

We'll see how this goes. Maybe I'll have to re-arrange the shed and re-attach some stuff.

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains
Now it's 15" and counting.

I plowed once with my bxpanded plow attached to the bucket. It went pretty well.

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #3  
Now whats the old say saying about New England weather ;) this weekend should be t-shirt weather for you folks.

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #4  
sunny and no snow here in northern VT- go figure!!!

I was thinking about dropping my rear blower but I guess I should learn my lesson from you!!!

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #5  
Hey Bill,
Whats the problem they made alittle mistake, they called for six and now i am looking at 20" in the driveway. Looks like some seat time for me:cool2:

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #6  
Central Ohio here and tomorrow I'm going to pull the flags out of the ground that mark the driveway. Time to start pruning the fruit trees as well. I think winter is done for here but whatever happens will happen.

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #7  
Hi Billrjr-I also woke up to a 9" surprise snow attack combined with the dreaded "not cold enough to freeze the processed driveway" blues! I couldn't run the plow on float or a goood part drive material was going with it. If I didn't feather the blade just right, same thing. Ah, the beauty of Northeast tweener snow storms. Good news--I played with my tractor one last time before trading her in. I hope I don't see the other 1/2 of the snow you got when I get home later.

It's a little bit over 18" now and just about stopped. (I guess all of us in Tolland County got surprised.) The snowblower would have been awesome....:)

The plow and bucket are fine. But, you're right about all the mud underneath. It is hard not to take the gravel along for the ride!

I ended up putting on the snowblower tonight after all.

My neighbor was stuck. His driveway hadn't been plowed and I looked at the 18" of heavy snow and was afraid to attempt it all at once with my little tractor and a plow. I started mine in the morning and plowed a few times today.

I had to move the contents of my shed all around, but it was worth it. The snowblower is awesome!:thumbsup:

IMG_8326.JPG IMG_8324.JPG IMG_8328.JPG

made some nice piles in my yard ... this was supposed to be 3-6 inches?

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #10  
I live in southwest Ohio. We had 8" of snow this past Wednesday am. I don't consider March a winter month in our area. But I don't consider it as spring month either.