Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    '09 JD 5105M Cab & '05 JD 4720 Cab

Wink Re: I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains

Quote Originally Posted by billrjr View Post
    Now the forecast says 3-6 inches. It should be fine with the plow and bucket but we'll have to see if there are any supernatural forces at work. People are saying that the impending snow is somehow my fault.....
    In case they convince you, will you accept as pennance to honor my pump-fresh $223.14 diesel fuel receipt incurred filling up my tractors in anticipation of tomorrow's bounty that is perhaps, maybe, probably, likely, almost certainly your fault? I can gift-wrap it if you'd like...
    JD 5105M & JD 4720 Cabbies w. Shoule reversible snow blade/Shoule rear snowblower; Pronovost blower; backhoe and some attachments I have no idea what they are for.

Tractor
    Fordson Major Diesel, McCormick Deering W4, Ford 1510, John Deere L111

Default Re: I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains

Right now we're getting hammered with the second biggest snow storm of the winter. The chains and blower are staying on! March in Minnesota is there to show those who don't drink just precisely what a hangover feels like.

Joe
    Joe

Fordson Major Diesel: Case 3-bottom Trip Plow, Case 12' Trip Field Cultivator, Kewanee 130 Disc, John Deere 1209 Mower Conditioner, John Deere 594LW Side Delivery Rake, New Holland Hayliner 273 Baler, 18' Spike-Tooth Harrow
    Ford 1510: Du-Al 105 Loader, "The Thumb" Grapple, Bush Hog RBC60 Rear Blade, Woods HC54 Rotary Cutter, Tarter 5' Heavy-Duty Hinge Back Box Blade, Buhler Farm King Y600 Snowblower

Tractor
    Kubota B2320

In case they convince you, will you accept as pennance to honor my pump-fresh $223.14 diesel fuel receipt incurred filling up my tractors in anticipation of tomorrow's bounty that is perhaps, maybe, probably, likely, almost certainly your fault? I can gift-wrap it if you'd like...
    Ouch.... ..

If there is supernatural, meteorological consequence perhaps it evens out. What if every winter day that you did not get snow was thanks to my purchase of said snowblower?

Last winter was almost snow-free in CT making the purchase of the snowblower my gift to mankind.

(karma not likely to extend past CT border)

Tractor
    Kioti DS3510

Don't think I will EVER get a chance to take off he blower or chains....brush hogging seems so distant!

Gold Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by billrjr View Post
    Ouch.... ..

If there is supernatural, meteorological consequence perhaps it evens out. What if every winter day that you did not get snow was thanks to my purchase of said snowblower?
    You have a point there, you're off the hook... for now
    JD 5105M & JD 4720 Cabbies w. Shoule reversible snow blade/Shoule rear snowblower; Pronovost blower; backhoe and some attachments I have no idea what they are for.

Gold Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Marveltone View Post
    Right now we're getting hammered with the second biggest snow storm of the winter. The chains and blower are staying on! March in Minnesota is there to show those who don't drink just precisely what a hangover feels like.

Joe
    March is fierce. There are now two different snowstorms which are converging towards the Northeast and eastern Canada: yours and another creeping up the Atlantic towards the Gulf of St. Lawrence, the typical "northern" Nor'easter dreaded by seamen cruising North Atlantic waters in early spring. Both will affect New England and are scheduled to ram into each other over in Quebec so you guys up there, better brace up for some serious white action tomorrow night, perhaps 20 inches in gale-force winds. I live near the border with Quebec, bring it on mother... nature

Tractor
    Kioti DK45SE hst cab

i did the same thing last weekend......all touched up with paint and stored away till next winter.

Now its time to think about getting the garden plots organized.
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Gold Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Buckgnarly View Post
    Don't think I will EVER get a chance to take off he blower or chains....brush hogging seems so distant!
    And yet a mere 8 weeks from now we'll be complaining about the heat and the mosquitoes

Quote Originally Posted by Karl2 View Post
    And yet a mere 8 weeks from now we'll be complaining about the heat and the mosquitoes
    And deer flies.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Gold Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post
    And deer flies.
    Ya those too but that's okay, trout feed on those. I just had a trout dream that got me so jubilant I can't go back to sleep

And it just started snowing, hard. This one won't be touch-and-go methinks. Gotta call nephew for morning run, we're hittin' the road.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast