I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #21  
Now the forecast says 3-6 inches. It should be fine with the plow and bucket but we'll have to see if there are any supernatural forces at work. People are saying that the impending snow is somehow my fault..... :laughing:

In case they convince you, will you accept as pennance to honor my pump-fresh $223.14 diesel fuel receipt incurred filling up my tractors in anticipation of tomorrow's bounty that is perhaps, maybe, probably, likely, almost certainly your fault? I can gift-wrap it if you'd like... :p

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #22  
Right now we're getting hammered with the second biggest snow storm of the winter. The chains and blower are staying on! March in Minnesota is there to show those who don't drink just precisely what a hangover feels like.

Joe

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains
In case they convince you, will you accept as pennance to honor my pump-fresh $223.14 diesel fuel receipt incurred filling up my tractors in anticipation of tomorrow's bounty that is perhaps, maybe, probably, likely, almost certainly your fault? I can gift-wrap it if you'd like...

Ouch.... ..

If there is supernatural, meteorological consequence perhaps it evens out. What if every winter day that you did not get snow was thanks to my purchase of said snowblower?

Last winter was almost snow-free in CT making the purchase of the snowblower my gift to mankind.:)

(karma not likely to extend past CT border)

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #24  
Don't think I will EVER get a chance to take off he blower or chains....brush hogging seems so distant!

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #25  
Ouch.... ..

If there is supernatural, meteorological consequence perhaps it evens out. What if every winter day that you did not get snow was thanks to my purchase of said snowblower?

You have a point there, you're off the hook... for now :D

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #26  
Right now we're getting hammered with the second biggest snow storm of the winter. The chains and blower are staying on! March in Minnesota is there to show those who don't drink just precisely what a hangover feels like.

Joe

March is fierce. There are now two different snowstorms which are converging towards the Northeast and eastern Canada: yours and another creeping up the Atlantic towards the Gulf of St. Lawrence, the typical "northern" Nor'easter dreaded by seamen cruising North Atlantic waters in early spring. Both will affect New England and are scheduled to ram into each other over in Quebec so you guys up there, better brace up for some serious white action tomorrow night, perhaps 20 inches in gale-force winds. I live near the border with Quebec, bring it on mother... nature :devil:

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #27  
i did the same thing last weekend......all touched up with paint and stored away till next winter.

Now its time to think about getting the garden plots organized.

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #28  
Don't think I will EVER get a chance to take off he blower or chains....brush hogging seems so distant!

And yet a mere 8 weeks from now we'll be complaining about the heat and the mosquitoes :D

/ I Already Took Off the Snowblower and Tire Chains #30  
And deer flies.

Ya those too but that's okay, trout feed on those. I just had a trout dream that got me so jubilant I can't go back to sleep :D

And it just started snowing, hard. This one won't be touch-and-go methinks. Gotta call nephew for morning run, we're hittin' the road.