Flat tire

/ Flat tire #2  
Depends on the size of the hole but yes for punctures like a nail hole you can patch them. A half inch rod thru the tire would require a boot and & or tube.

/ Flat tire
Most likely a nail hole, have been tearing down an old building. Tire is a 9.5-25 tubeless R1.

/ Flat tire #4  
Depends on the size of the hole but yes for punctures like a nail hole you can patch them. A half inch rod thru the tire would require a boot and & or tube.

depends.

I have a tire on my 7610s that had something like a RR spike go thru.. you can stick yer finger thru the hole. it has a large 6" farm patch on the inside... and a new tube.. ( was tubed already ).

holding fine.

i HAVE used boots and old split tubes depending on rim and tire casing condition though.. just never know till you see it.. case by case basis. IMHO

I will say this though.. I always put some sort of patch.. even the small bike style patches on holes in tire casings if there is a tube.. otherwise the hole can bit the tube..

/ Flat tire
Tire has 67 hours on it. If I put my finger on the hole I can stop the leak. Can't be bigger then 1/8", if that.

/ Flat tire
Just a regular one from TSC.

ForumRunner_20130331_194431.png