What have you pulled out of a tire?

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #31  
It amazes me what things can somehow randomly penetrate a tire by just driving over it. Pulled this 7/16"x11/4" bolt out of the wife's car tire this morning.

That looks like a header bolt to me. CJ

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #32  
Garden rake! Right through the sidewall.

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #33  
Had a flat on my Datsun pickup and changed the tire. The bead was loose on the tire and I threw it into the bed of the pickup. I threw the lug wrench into the bed and somehow the wrench slipped into the tire.

I got the tire back after it was fixed and didn't notice anything wrong. The next day I was going to put it back on the truck and noticed a big knot on the tire. Brought it back to them and they found my lug wrench inside my tire.

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #34  
1/2 inch box end wrench

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #35  
I find a lot of 1/2 inch wrenches on the road for some reason? I have about 4 odd wrenches taht i have picked up places over the years. I wonder why that is? Not as many 9/16 which is another common size?

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #36  
8" piece of a rat-tail file

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #37  
tire 1.jpg

FYI I do have normal sized hands.

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #38  
a crescent wrench through the tread on a 1200- 16.5

/ What have you pulled out of a tire? #39  
A STEAK BONE gave my buddys truck a leak that we heard just after we got a great parking spot at the tractor pull. We had to haul tail back out (against the traffic) to get back home before it got flat with no spare.