Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #1  

shadow

Tractor
L3710 HST
Does anyone know where I can buy the tool that attaches to the valve stem to inject ballast into the tires? If so, who makes it and what is the manufactures part number? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #2  
Are you talking about an air/water adapter? If so, try this link for just one of many.

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #3  
How about the reverse?

I'd like to unload my loaded tires? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #4  
Re: How about the reverse?

Why? But anyway, park with the valve stems on the bottom and either jack the machine up and drain into a bucket or put the adapter on, hook up a pump in the opposite direction and pump it out. You could also do it without a pump by pumping up the tire with air and then changing over to the hose adapter. The air pressure will push the fluid out. You will have to pump up the tire several times to get out all of the fluid.

PS What type of fluid is in your tires?

Have fun LOL

Andy

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #6  
bought it used, were loaded when I got it so I don't know what they used, don't need them for my use, extra weight is a detriment. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #7  
That comment abou extra weight is right on if you don't have a FEL. All you do is use more fuel for driving a heavy machine and tyre wear. I contracted with a mowing tractor for yrs and with and without water in the tyres was able to reduce my wear heaps.
Russ

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #8  
Napa or TSC

Soundguy

/ Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #9  
This is what I did...to fill the tires on my B2910 Kubota. It would work equally well for taking fluid out.

Picture is of when I tested the idea on my little garden tractor...

Just take out the valve stem, slip a hose over the stem, and hold it on with a hose clamp. Cheap, simple and easy... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 386264-tirefil4.JPG
    386264-tirefil4.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 464
   / Ballast Injector For Rear Tire Ballast #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just take out the valve stem )</font>

Uh . . ., you leave the valve stem, but take out the valve core. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif